Amazon.com Widgets

Thursday, January 31, 2008

How selma hayek got best "tops"


Do you know the secret behind the beautiful curves of mexican actress lovely latina salma hayek? She believes in god and also believes that her prayer for beautiful breasts were heard by god or angel or devil and she got them. Salma hayek revealed recently that "My mother and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico.When we went inside the church, I prayed for the miracle that I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said, 'Please God, give me some breasts!'" Just months later, Salma hayek started to develop the breasts which have become the envy of all young women all over the world.

salma hayek also told : "He gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as all teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards.". Oh god thank you for giving her beautiful breasts and wonderful eyes to us to watch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home