Amazon.com Widgets

Saturday, January 26, 2008

sarah Roemer -tight packed

sarah roemer american actress in nice dress
Some times just dress would make a woman very sexy. In this above picture, if you see, sarah roemer wore a tight green jacket or blouse and it was soo tight that the clevage of sarah roemer is very much visible and exciting. The color of the blouse is also very appealing. Good packing of her assets by sarah roemer.To be frank, sarah face is not that attractive .
sarah roemer
Sarah Roemer acted as ashley in the movie Disturbia
34-23-34 measurements of sarah romer, her height is 5 ft 9 inches. This american blonde actress looks good in this dress.
The movie is on voyeurism.
On the Voyeuristic Aspect of Filming Disturbia: LaBeouf’s character is spying on Roemer’s while she’s swimming, relaxing in the sun, and getting ready for bed. Watching those scenes in the finished Disturbia film was a bit surreal for Roemer who had no idea what was going on in LaBeouf’s half of those scenes. “Honestly, when I watched it in the beginning, I remembered filming a lot of the stuff in the bikini in the pool but I didn’t realize, because I wasn’t in the room with [the guys], actually what they were saying and talking about,” revealed Roemer. “So it was a really bizarre experience watching them, the little perverts (laughing) watching me, talking about me. I was a little taken aback. I had no idea how much was going on in the scene. I didn’t realize how much fun they were having with it. I felt a little violated for a second.”
courtesy: about dot com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home